If you’re looking to update your builder grade kitchen without breaking the bank, there are plenty of ways to do it. From simple DIY projects to more involved renovations, here are six builder grade kitchen updates that will give your kitchen a fresh, modern look.
1. Paint the Cabinets: A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for a builder grade kitchen. Choose a color that complements the rest of your kitchen and use a high-quality paint for a professional finish.
2. Replace the Hardware: Replacing the hardware on your cabinets and drawers is an easy and inexpensive way to give your kitchen a new look. Choose hardware that matches the style of your kitchen and adds a touch of personality.
3. Add a Backsplash: A backsplash is a great way to add color and texture to your kitchen. Choose a tile that complements the rest of your kitchen and install it yourself for a budget-friendly update.
4. Install New Countertops: Replacing your countertops is a great way to give your kitchen a more modern look. Choose a material that is durable and easy to clean, such as quartz or granite.
5. Update the Lighting: Updating the lighting in your kitchen is an easy way to make a big impact. Choose fixtures that match the style of your kitchen and add a touch of personality.
6. Add Open Shelving: Open shelving is a great way to add storage and display items in your kitchen. Choose shelves that match the style of your kitchen and install them yourself for a budget-friendly update.
These six builder grade kitchen updates will give your kitchen a fresh, modern look without breaking the bank. With a few simple changes, you can transform your kitchen into a space you’ll love.